|Dimensions||26 × 16 × 6 cm|
5 bulbs, 10 bulbs, 15 bulbs
- 1 teaspoon Tropical Lemon Lime tea (or Peach Passion tea)
- 1/2 oz Creme de Cassis
- 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 Amarena cherry
- 10-15 ice cubes
Tropical Lemon Lime Tea (or Peach Passion tea)
- Steep 1 tsp of Tropical Lemon Lime tea in 8 ounces of boiling water for 7 minutes. Remove infuser with leaves, and put tea into the fridge or freezer to cool while you prepare the rest of the cocktail.
Make the Cocktail
- Add 5 ice cubes to cocktail shaker.
- Add Creme de Cassis, Bourbon, and lemon juice and shake.
- Pour the cooled steeped tea to a 12oz glass
- Add the shaken cocktail to the cooled tea
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice
- Garnish with Amarena cherry
Add to your cart for a free download of the recipe