Our green tea collection is perfect for any green tea lover. This collection features Genmaicha Yamasaki, Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose, Jasmine Lychee Green, Green Earl Grey, and Wellness Energy. Each tea comes in its own tea tin. Perfect for storing tea and adding a pop of colour to your shelf or counter.
Green tea is well known for it’s health benefits, including improving brain function, boosting metabolism, improving insulin sensitivity and lowering blood sugar, and lowering the risk of heart disease.
In this green tea collection, you’ll find 5 different kinds of green tea.
- Genmiacha Yamasaki – A sencha tea from Japan that is blended with roasted and popped rice
- Sencha Kyoto Cherry Rose – Another sencha tea from Japan with floral rose and fruity cherry notes. This tea is known as a celebratory tea.
- Jasmine Lychee Green – A chunmee tea from China, that is generally more acidic and less sweet than other green teas.
- Green Earl Grey – A Ceylon green tea from Sri Lanka, that is infused with bergamot oil giving it the earl grey flavour we all know and love.
- Wellness Energy – A tea blend with a green mate base. The Yerba Mate plant is native to Brazil and is not a green tea, but a green mate. It has many similar qualities of green tea including taste, smell, and health benefits. Green mate naturally has more caffeine, so it’s perfect for a pick-me-up, as our tea name blend suggests.