|Dimensions||26 × 16 × 6 cm|
5 bulbs, 10 bulbs, 15 bulbs
- 1 teaspoon Lavender Earl Grey tea leaves
- 2 oz Lavender Earl Grey tea
- 1/4 oz Gin
- 1/4 oz Luxardo Marachino
- 1/4 oz Creme de Violette
- 1/4 oz fresh lemon juice
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 large ice cube
Lavender Earl Grey Tea
- Steep 1 tsp of Tropical Lemon Lime tea in 6-8 ounces of boiling water for 7 minutes. Remove infuser with leaves, and put tea into the fridge or freezer to cool while you prepare the rest of the cocktail.
Make the Cocktail
- Add 5 ice cubes to cocktail shaker.
- Add Gin, Luxardo Marachino, Creme de Violette, 2 oz of lavender earl grey tea, and lemon juice and shake.
- Pour cocktail into cocktail glass with 1 large ice cube
Add to your cart for a free download of the recipe
There are no reviews yet.