|Dimensions||26 × 16 × 6 cm|
5 bulbs, 10 bulbs, 15 bulbs
- 2 oz Lapsang Souchong infused vodka
- 5-8 ice cubes
- ¼ oz blue Curacao
- ½ oz honey syrup
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 3 dashes cardamom bitters
- Garnish: orange twist
Lapsang Souchong infused Vodka
- Steep 1 tsp of loose leaf Lapsang Souchong tea in two ounces of water for 3 minutes. Drain the water and transfer the wet leaves to a glass container and add 1 cup of vodka.
- Steep the leaves in the vodka at room temperature for 7 minutes. Drain and discard the leaves. Strain into a clean jar. Store in a cool, dark place. The infused vodka will keep indefinitely.
- Combine honey and boiling water in a heatproof glass jar. Stir until honey is dissolved. Cool to room temperature before using. Honey syrup will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Make the Cocktail
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake until well-chilled. Strain into a chilled coupe glass. Express the orange peel onto the surface of the drink, twist, and place on the edge of the glass.
Add to your cart for a free download of the recipe